Our Commitment to the Environment
Dynamic Pak is committed to the recycling of raw material that does not go directly into our finished product, scrap raw material, bulk packaging material and nearly all other recyclable material that enters our facility. None of the processes at Dynamic Pak generate hazardous waste material.
Our Policy Is To:
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimize our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Minimize energy and water usage in our buildings and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimize our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- As far as possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- All scrap and rejected parts are segregated in an appropriately marked Gaylord.
- All Gaylords of scrap and rejected parts are stored in an area separate for the storage area from acceptable finished goods.
- All scrap and rejected parts are ground up, packaged, and recycled.
- Packaging material used to ship finished goods is returned to Dynamic Pak and reused throughout the useful life of the material. The material is then sent to a commercial recycling center.